Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Polish phrases about dating and raletionships-Part2

Hello Everyone,

Today I will give few Polish phrases about relationships. On the end of this post you can find video with pronunciation, so let’s start.

Ile masz lat? - How old are you?

Mam 25 lat - I’m 25

Gdzie mieszkasz? - Where do you live?

Jaki masz zawód or czym się zajmujesz? - What’s your profession?

Tęsknię za Tobą - I miss you

Pragnę Cię - I want you

Wyglądasz super! - You look hot!

Pragnę się z Tobą kochać - I want to make love with you

Zatańczymy?- Let’s dance

Czy wyjdziesz za mnie? - Will you marry me?

Weźmy ślub or pobierzmy się - Let’s get married

Jestem w ciąży - I’m pregnant

Enjoy with this simple Polish phrases.

Video is here……………

Have fun.

3 comments:

Bronagh said...

Where did you go? This is such a nice, useful blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh! Thank you so much !!
I'm trying to learn Polish by myself and actually your video was all that I was missing !! For example, thanks to you I'm a little bit more sure of my pronunciation ! Thank you so much !
You're so generous!
Dziękuję bardzo !

- - - - --- said...

this is fantastic!
:) thank you. beautiful sound.